Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Home Improvements

Just a reminder, if you are planning any exterior modification to your home, you must submit a Home Improvement Application to the Architecture Control Committee. The HIA must be approved PRIOR to any exterior improvement or modification being made. You can get a copy of the HIA from Houston Community Management Services at 832.864.1200.

No comments:

Post a Comment